Lancashire Chair Covers (LCC) TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. If any details on your Booking Form or Invoice are incorrect then please inform us immediately. LCC will only accept changes to an order from the lead contact via email, telephone or post. Any bookings that are not carried out due to incorrect information on the above forms will require full payment. If at the time of set up we discover that the chairs are not the ones as confirmed by the lead contact or by a delegated member of staff at your venue then this may result in your ordered covers not fitting. In this instance, refunds are not possible.To avoid this situation, we ask that you keep us updated if your venue replaces their chairs.
2. Final numbers for hired items should be made clear to LCC 4 weeks before the event. We will allow for slight adjustments to your original estimate as we understand that it is difficult to predict exact guest numbers before this time. We are generally able to accommodate increases on original estimates but we cannot guarantee that sudden increases in numbers at the last minute can always be accommodated. The final invoice is always calculated to the final number of covers required.
3. Please note that cancellation by the customer with less than 3 months until the booked date will require full payment. Cancellation outside of this time by customers does not require additional payment, but all deposits from the time of booking are unfortunately non-refundable.
4. A deposit of £100.00 is required to secure all bookings. The balance is due 4 weeks prior to the event.
5. The final number of hired items fitted and installed at your venue is the number that we expect to collect after your event. On collection if any hired items are missing then we will inform your venue and the lead contact will be issued with an invoice to replace missing or damaged items at costs of £6 per chair cover and £2 per sash. The lead contact is responsible for the safe keeping of our hired items before, during and after use. LCC will collect all hired items within 48 hours after the event from the event location or from a location that has been confirmed and agreed by LCC. Any hired items that are lost or damaged whilst the customer has responsibility will require full replacement and the lead contact will be invoiced accordingly. LCC will make every effort to fit in with the setup and collection arrangements of venues and other suppliers such as marquee/chair providers, and aim to deliver, set up and collect all hired items at a time most convenient to other service providers.
6. At all times during your event the hired items remain the property of LCC.
7. Payment of your deposit is deemed as you having read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of hire. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like clarification on any of the above items.
Thank you for choosing Lancashire Chair Covers (LCC) to cover your event.